Thursday, May 26, 2011

LIFE LESSONS ---- EDITABLE

I wanted to record what all i had learnt in my from my day to day life starting today.

1. When you buy some thing like a vaccum cleaner always open the box that you are given in the shop itself, (even if it is sealed.Open after buying it) and see that none of the pieces are damaged.Appllicable  mostly to things with a lot of small small parts.Its one month since we are trying to replace something.HEAD ACHE

2.While looking for a bridegroom for a daughter, don't just see the father of the guy.Its old school thougth that Sons are like fathers.Always make extra sure of the guy.He may be very nice but not necessarily nice to your child or sister or friend.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me.
You made my day :)