Thursday, June 23, 2011

And so the preparations begin

And so the dreams (of my DH) of seeing America with the family is on its way to fulfillment(IGW). We had our Visa interview today.The US embassy was quite good. I wonder why they were demonized this much.Ya, some people were disappointed but then that's a part of life i guess.Well it can also be because we got the visa that we feel as if it was quite good. They had an area for keeping the cell phones and other stuff which i really thought to be sensible.I mean people who come alone or come from a long distance may need other stuff also.And everyone were quite helpful.

So anyhow uncle has sent us the itinary and we hope it will be a memorable trip(in a good way ofcourse).Lets see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me.
You made my day :)