Friday, August 19, 2011

Validation

Today one of my friends sent me a mail regarding the question asked by someone, the question being, 'if everything happens by Allah's will then why blame the wrongdoer?'

'If there are so many people comminting sin by not beleiving in Islam then is it their fault, or Allah's fault???
Well there was a long answer given to that person by someone else for that question in the same mail.
But I didnot read it.

Interestingly what came to my mind was my last year of M tech in which I was desperately trying to validate my thesis subject.When you want to prove a point , When you want to validate something , you can always come up with answers.For that purpose alone, the answers need not be true ,or you need not even be an expert in the subject , you just need to have an extreme urge to prove its validity.Then you can even prove that 1+1 is not 2.

For anyone who is reading this post, if at all you have questions, spiritual wise , religion wise, philosophical wise, ask yourself the question,and if you want to know the answer it will come to you.It will come to you when the time is right.

If you want to know about Islam, don't ask a muslim philosophical or spiritual questions, read the Quran and think without bias.You should arrive at an answer by yourself.As teacher Budhha explained through a story, each person has his own way to attain the truth and he must pursue it in the path he is comfortable with.

There was a time when I was so much interested in the path I was to choose, I was confused and I read for answers , but the more I knew, The more I read about the various religions and I am not an expert I have come to the conclusion that everything is one. We are all one.Every religion is one .The basic truth is one. We only need to remove the layers of traditions of centuries and adopt only the core beleif and maybe thats the ultimate truth.

I feel I am at peace and I no longer search for spiritual answers.I am happy now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me.
You made my day :)