Friday, October 21, 2011

National Language -need it????

Have you ever had a day where your head seems to burst of n number of things.When you are so restless you don't know what to do or how to calm yourself from all the voices in your head.Today suddenly for no reason I was reminded of the day we (around 6 friends) had a debate on the topic of national language.It was extremely messy and somehow left a very bad taste in the evening.obviously it was that Hindi should be our national language. I wont even  comment on what all we talked about but one thing is sure I have learnt not to talk on topics like this. and Anna too.I don't mind having a common language but a national language ???.why need it????Having a national game, bird or flower doesn't really affect anybody because no body has their own animal or game or anything but every body has their own language. The logic that Hindi being spoken by majority people makes it the national language, simple lacks total credibility to me.What next ???? Hinduism as the national religion because majority are Hindus.I know there are countries where they have a national religion but dude that's where we are different.Anyhow I have decided never to argue with people if I or they  can't convince eachother to atleast think out of their box in the first 5 minutes. I think by that time one already knows where the conversation is going.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me.
You made my day :)