Sunday, October 16, 2011

Something to post

Hubby has come home after a week at site. hope he doesn't have to go away for site again any time soon.I dont know what to write.I just wanted to post something.This weekend was a lazy one but still some things were done. Yesterday we went to the MGF mall in the evening and brought a tank top for me so that i can wear some tops which i am not wearing at all.We also brought two open shoes for me. I have to give away the other chappals and dresses -the ones i am not using ,Why simply have clutter in the home???Anyhow back to the weekend.We saw Kungfu Panda 2 and Cars 2 this weekend.Saw another movie but it was so slap stick we could not actually finish the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me.
You made my day :)