Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Another day in gurgaon

November chill has started in Gurgaon.It looks like Winter is fast approaching. We have still not taken the heavier blankets out nor have we taken out more than one jacket. Maybe within two weeks the climate will change completely.We had a pretty long weekend this time with friends and family who came to visit in the F1 weekend. It was so difficult to even think of going to office tomorrow but by the end of the day it feels good to know that tomorrow  my day will be occupied. Having too much time in the hand can be depressing.

Hubby sketched after a long time.It felt good to see him do that.I should start my guitar practice too.Oh started Goal no 22 with humme.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me.
You made my day :)