Thursday, November 24, 2011

How not to write a Day Zero List

It around 5 months since i started the 101 things to do in 1001 days.I learnt somethings about making the list.as far as possible dont make "for 31 consecutive days" or "50 recipies", or "every sunday".It takes too much sustained motivation to do that and what happens is maybe, one may start to lose it also.So mostly I might actually twist those things to something else.

Anyhow ,Ii was wondering which goal to concentrate and I saw "find 25 goals to follow."I have been trying to do that for a long time now but if I see a hundred blogs I see one which suits my taste.But suddenly yesterday I had a brainwave.Why not search in those blogs itself which i was already a follower.Afterall , like likes like.

Jackpot....

I am much nearer to my 25 blogs to follow now :)






1 comment:

  1. nice blog. Thanks for dropping by mine and leaving a comment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me.
You made my day :)