Monday, December 19, 2011

The First Foggy Day this year :)


(Effect of the fog :))


Today we saw our first fog of the season.Oh! it was beautiful.I was not expecting it till January. So, i was pleasantly surprised when i saw it in the morning. We couldn't even see the opposite house.  And when we traveled to office, ( a little slowly because of the fog), I could actually see them suspended in the air above the ground.

Maybe it's because i have lived a greater part of my that the fog fascinates me. Fogs never occur there. I love clouds. Many are the pleasant memories of walks with a best friend looking and admiring them. That's why  I love fog. It's like the clouds have descended on the earth. I know it makes life a bit difficult but who cares. It's moments like this that makes one feel " the world is so beautiful".

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I so so sooooo miss Delhi :-(

    Hey, also wanted to tell you, I added the Follow by Email button to my blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love winters too... and fog. miss my days in nagpur!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love fog too!!! Loved the before and after pictures!! I also took some pictures of the first fog, not sure what the date was, but it was thick and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me.
You made my day :)