Saturday, February 25, 2012

5 Random Thoughts

- I have 124 pageviews yesterday? How come I have that many???

- Today was an Awesome day. My friend had come with her hubby and child . I had made Mutton biryani, Chicken fry/roast ,Egg, Salad, and Pappdams. Then we had grapes (that she bought) for dessert. Needless to say still feeling pretty full. Amma's biryani recipie is ... Woohoo.

- Saw a beautiful tiny purple bird with a long beak (perfect for drinking nectar). I wonder what bird it is. I had to take photo with my phone. But it did not come well:( . But, today by chance when I went out in the evening, I saw the extremely beautiful sky. Took so many photos which I hope to submit for Skywatch Friday. My heart connects with the Supreme Lord when I see these things. I never feel connected when I do anything religious. But when I see this beautiful world, I feel so happy and contended. I am so happy I am following Tatjana, Mridula and Matte. They show me this world with their lens. I need to get more photography blogs to follow.

- Something extremely serious for this point. If you are debating or having a conversation with someone and if that person agrees with you in some point, be happy. Your strength of character  is shown when you recognize that the other person is strong enough to understand your point of view. Do not think it's because they have fallen or you have defeated them. It is not possible to defeat such people becasue, it is not possible to defeat people who won't fight unnecessarily. Accept what they say with humility and be happy you have got someone who listens to your ideas because they are interested in what you say and not becasue they merely want to contradict you.

- I have a sweet thought unlike point number 4 .But it's about my hubby .So I can't write it :( . But take my word for it, It's extremely sweet. :)


-

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot for your comment and that you like my photos, I appreciate it very much.
    Sounds like you had a great day.
    Hope you'll get a photo of the little bird, would love to see it.
    Wish you a beautiful day.
    Greetings Mette

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me.
You made my day :)