Tuesday, April 24, 2012

????

Why should anyone convert to any other religion? What is there in my religion that is not in yours? What is there in your religion which is not in mine? What does it matter if you understand him in a way different from mine ? what does it matter if I see him in a different way than you? Will he change? Is he not the same? Does our opinion even matter. It's like siblings fighting for their parent's love swearing they alone love their parents the most. Do parents have favorites? Won't they love each the same?  There is nothing worse than a broken home. There is nothing worse for the parents than siblings fighting with  each other. If you convert you don't know your birth religion. Learn about it first. Then learn of any other 5 religions. If you still feel the need to be identifed by any religion, If you are still able to find difference between them , Convert.

4 comments:

  1. Nice thoughts on a subject that I would run away from :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha, I am begining to think that's a good idea too :)

      Delete
  2. Good one .. any detailed analysis to follow?:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think so , atleast not in near future. Very bad at detailed analysis :)

      Delete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me.
You made my day :)