Saturday, April 21, 2012

Goal 26 - Officially over Yay!!!!

Congratulate me people. Rahmath has done it. Walked minimum 15 minutes for 21 consecutive days. Though I must admit, there was one day I did not walk that much but I have decided to waive it off. I had gone to the park to walk but I was scared of the two huge dogs there and came back as I was alone that day. If they were not there , I am sure I would have walked. Anyhow I compensated the remaining time the very next day. So I consider this goal officially accomplished.

Its a long time since I did something every single day and so I feel really good about it. Now there is hope for some other goals. I had almost given up on them thinking I do not have that much commitment. But  proven otherwise. Yay for me!!!!
 :)

By the way Really Really need to thank my hubby for coming with me everyday. Couldn't have done it otherwise.

3 comments:

  1. That's awesome! Great job sticking with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jennifer & Marcy. So happy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me.
You made my day :)