Friday, May 11, 2012

Desperation

Really really having a writers block. What do you know, I am not even able to comment in other blogs. Maybe this week I should make sure that I post something every single day. Weekend is here. Going to make it a starwar weekend. Have not seen the old movies till date. I have vague memories of one of them though. Wrote a review for the movie "The dirty picture". Yet to finalize it. Then I have a draft for Marcy's Scene from a Memoir too. Yet to finalize it. Have a half baked post about the perception of love marriages by ordinary middle class people through my eyes. Half baked says it all. Office has been hectic. Somehow life has been stressful these last two weeks. I am not able to post happy chirpy bubbly thoughts. I am not able to post anything at all. It's as if I have lost a limb or something. This disability of not being able to express what is in my mind. Obviously I hate it.

4 comments:

  1. It will come back to you. Occasionally I feel the same way with my photos.
    Don't stress to comment on other blogs, take your time, dear friend.
    Wish you a great weekend.
    Mette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mette. I do hope it will come back soon though. It is my stressbuster :)Wish you a great weekend too :)

      Delete
  2. Sorry to hear you're feeling like that! Maybe some days off without worrying about writing anything would make you feel better? I hope you enjoy the old Star Wars movies. I grew up with them and love them. May the Force be with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe that's what I will do. Take some time off. and just finalize what I already have. But it feels as if I am doing that a lot nowadays!!!

      "May the force be with you." hahahahahhaha. Feeling excited already. Have heard so much about them.:)

      Delete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me.
You made my day :)