Thursday, July 19, 2012

5 Random Thoughts

- For the past two days the blog has seen some activity . Scared me a bit at first because, for someone who get 10 page views a days, 10 times 10 is a bit too much. I think it is becasue of my previous post. But one of the comments by a friend worried me a bit. It was not meant to be against parents as a whole. It was about the most common argument one hears. It was just a counter argument. Unfortunately the system seems to be " if you are not with us, you are against us." "If you question , means you hate". True in religion , patriarchal societies, everywhere. Well it will blow off soon.

- Bought the laptop table from E bay. Really required, as I don't have a table of my own. It's a bit flimsy but will do for now. Will have to see how long it will survive. But as of now, it's good.

- Saw the movie "The best Exotic Marigold Hotel." Loved the movie. It has many of my fav actors so it's not a very big surprise that I liked the movie. And i like seeing India  from the perspective of a foreigner and this movie was better than many others in that respect. Sometimes I feel as if I should explore India through the eyes of an outsider. But it's so vast. And so different. US is extremely vast too.... Is it culturally that different too?. Like here North , East, South and West all differ from each other so much. Must be so in US too. Would love to visit Africa sometime...

- I was thinking today of the wonderful people I have met through the blogging world, from different parts of the world. It has been a very rewarding experience. Have learnt a lot from them. 

- Have to start concentrating on my 101 Goals again. Had slacked off a bit.

2 comments:

  1. US is culturally diverse but not as much as India.. in fact no other country can be so..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why do you think it is so Aravind???

      Delete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me.
You made my day :)