Wednesday, August 22, 2012

World is Still Beautiful 1

Sharing a good report from the newspaper "Hindu". These kind of reports makes me feel that whatever negative reports we may hear between two 'enemy' countries, normal people just want peace and harmony. Now that so many people are trying to incite hate this report was quite sweet to read.And seeing that positive reports are so hard to come by, I think I will just post the links of all positive news that I get to read from now on. Simple ones. Hope you will enjoy it too. Won't promise to be consistent but I will try...

And please read the comments too. Most of them are sweet. Especially the one from Mr. Mohan which tells us it's the same the other side of the border too.

Here is the link -

Indian doctors and students give Pakistani patient fresh lease of life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me.
You made my day :)