Monday, July 29, 2013

He is here

Hello,
I am back..... hopefully I will be consistent from now on. You are reading the blog of a proud mommy of a beautiful little baby boy of 10 weeks. He is sleeping right now which gives me the precious time to share this with you guys. We have named him Aman which means peace in Hindi. And by God's grace he is a pretty peaceful baby. I am stopping for now. Will be back soon (Again hopefully). Just wanted to say hi. Hope all of you are doing good.

Love
Rahmath

5 comments:

  1. Dear Rahmath,
    Congratulations to the proud mommy and daddy.
    Hugs Mette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation Rahmath :) kisses to the lil one :) Take care

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to both of you.. What is his DOB?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Mette, Marcy, Reshma and Aravind ...
    Thank You :)

    @ Aravind
    May 15th. He is a taurian.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me.
You made my day :)