Monday, November 25, 2013

5 Random Thoughts 25.11.2013


www.rahi30384foru.blogspot.com

I have been trying to make a blog button - the one you can see just above. I don't know if I have done it properly but I am happy that I have tried something new.

******************************

Every cloud has a silver lining. It was very difficult for us to stay in the house last week. So every evening, we either looked for another house or went to our friends' house. We invited our friends over for dinner on Saturday and played poker (not with money) and Jenga . It's such a long time since we played games. Maybe we can play Monopoly next weekend. Vavoo played passing the parcel with all of us, vavoo being the parcel.

******************************

Vavoo, you can now sit without support for some 10 sec. Yesterday Amma wanted to take a pic of you but the space in the digital camera was over because of your videos. We have to buy a card with more space. By the way you have started phoo phooing medicine. Not good Vavoo Not good. You have to have medicine. Do you want to nebulize????? do you baby???? You love cerelac , though once you have your fill you start phooing that also. Hopefully it's just a phase. Now that you can sit by holding to the sides of your tub, we are going to remove the holder thing in your bath tub. Maybe we will soon buy you a high chair. You are already 6 months????

******************************

This weekend was a good one. I had a proper haircut after so many years. I wanted to change my look a bit. I hate change and so normally have a U or a straight haircut. I was always afraid of trying new things as you have to live with a bad haircut until it grows away. Still this time I decided enough is enough and told the hairdresser to do what she thought would look nice. She gave me a layers haircut. It is good I must say. Not too different, yet a bit different.

******************************

By the way we also got a house. It's  a good house. Actually it has all the shelves required so we don't know what to do with the shelves we have right now. It's a bit far from Vavoo's daycare but we will just have to adjust. The owner seems to be a good man, I liked the way he talked to the first floor tenants, though this previous experience has left a bad taste in the mouth. I guess it will be sometime before we trust someone that blindly anymore. Anyhow it's a life lesson. Around Rs35000/- for a lesson. Hmmmm pretty costly one though. Still everything is for good - let's just believe that for now and move forward. Have already spent a lot of emotional energy  on that now.

******************************




 

2 comments:

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me.
You made my day :)