Monday, December 16, 2013

I am thankful...

... for having our new house. This has more facilities than we thought I had and they make our life very easy. It's as if we have been compensated completely and more.

...that Vavoo's cough seems to have improved. I was so afraid that he would have to go for nebulization. Hopefully it will not come back.

...that vavoo is a baby who eats well. I have heard of stories of children not eating at all. Atleast till now that phase has not begun fully.

...For having my husband in my life. I am proud of the fact that despite such not so good behavior he has faced the last two days from our ex house owners he has still not lost his decency. I admire him and there is a lot I have to learn from him.

...for getting a maid who makes my life easier. She may frustrate me in future but right now she is there.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to know your new home has has been a rewarding experience so far :) Life is filled with blessings which we seldom realize.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me.
You made my day :)