Friday, December 27, 2013

Three happy things 27.12.2013

1. Hubby heated  the leftover chicken pieces for lunch today and something happened and it dried out completely. He couldn't eat it but I couldn't resist it. Reminded me of the chewy mutton cubes specially made after ramzan. Loved chewing chewing and chewing them. I wonder if I can make them by design also.

2. I was worried about a report submission today as the safety margin was not as much as I wanted it to be. Found out a mistake and thought- gone case, my design is going to fail and sir is going to fry me. But guess what -  it actually helped to increase the safety margin. WAS SOOOOO happy.

3. Hubby was disappointed with a buy recently as it did not have the feature it had promised and there was nothing he could do about it. He was so so disappointed but I found it today in ebay. I have ordered it for him. Hopefully I won't be deceived. Keeping fingers crossed. My serotonin levels increase everytime I imagine him opening the present. It' s a secret btw- so no talking about it until 4th of Jan ok. This blog is OK, he never reads!!!
 

8 comments:

  1. Heh heh, blog secret huh? Wish you and your family a very blessed 2014 Rahmath

    ReplyDelete
  2. He doesn't read your blog? Enna Kodumai Saravanan Ithu!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HE doesnt .he doesnt :( Can you imagine. My own husband not interested in what i write. What blow to me. You have no idea how much i appreciate the few readers i have got. And you ..... I am so happy when i see your comments and reshma's too :)

      Delete
  3. Great belief ! Interesting post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think he reads it and just not telling you :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will believe that as it makes me happy :)

      Delete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me.
You made my day :)