Wednesday, January 15, 2014

A Tip for a Working Mom!

Morning alarm didnot ring. Or did it ring and we dindot know because hubby was sleeping on it? Latter case ofcourse. Sometimes I think we should buy a traditional alarm clock which goes "trrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiing triiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing".
 We got up at 7:30. Getting up, making lunch, packing breakfast, packing meals for vavoo, packing his diaper bag( which always makes me think "why did I not do it the night before), waking him up at 8, getting him ready with min 3 layers of clothing, getting ourselves ready, within 1hr and 15 min, ya did it all, when I got back into the car after vavoo went in his daycare hubby remarked.
"you have not changed your chappals"
I was wearing my bathroom slippers...
(btw why do we call it bathroom slippers, we wear it at home.Maybe I should refer it as indoor slippers)

The good thing was...this time I had bought a beautiful violet indoor chappal. Which can pass off as an outdoor chappal also if required. It's not that noticable.

Tip for a working mom: Always ....Always buy  beautiful indoor chappals :)

2 comments:

  1. So getting ready in 1 hour 15 mins is indeed possible. That is good knowledge to have :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent tip Rahmath :) Alarm on the cellphone, actually on two cellphones is quite fool-proof.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me.
You made my day :)