Friday, March 28, 2014

Decluttering #2

Its raining outside. Gurgaon climate has become most unpredictable. Reminds me of Kerala. Reminds me of my childhood, so obivously I love it.

hmmmm. Maybe it's not that obivous. Why should one assume that just because something reminds one of one's childhood, it should be happy. What about people who have had lousy childhoods?

I had added "Blogher" link to my blogger. Big Mistake. While I love reading the posts from the site, I should have followed it in some other way. Around 5-10 posts get updated in blogher everyday and now I am finding it difficult to follow other blogs becasue my reading list is full of posts from this site.

I am not able to remove the link from my blogger list....I guess there is some problem with blogger.

I have signed up for A to Z challenge. Everyday posts on something specific, starting from A to Z for a whole month?; Let's see. It will be a challenge all right.

Why am I writing such random stuff?

De-cluttering...
Have found that when I get into the habit of doing that, I write better.

I do it from time to time.Do you?

By the way yesterday we went to V maam's house but didn't play anything. We started out with the cards game "Bluff" but ended up talking. It was nice.

Love Rahmath

4 comments:

  1. It's been raining here for a week now, and I'm savoring every minute of it :) Nice to know you too signed up for A-Z challenge, looking forward to reading your posts Rahmath. Like you said, a post almost daily is certainly going to be a challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rains are beautiful :) Looking forward to read your posts too :)

      Delete
  2. You still play bluff! Graduate to Poker :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do play poker too but with a different group :). This group that we played bluff with had a 13 year old :). No poker for him!!!

      Delete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me.
You made my day :)