Friday, April 4, 2014

D for Dumbledore Quotes


OK. Technically they are J K Rowling quotes but I would associate it with Dumbledore because she used him to present it to us ok . I love him. Maybe I will do a post on why I love him sometime.

But here are some Quotes which I carry close to my heart.

1. It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your friends.
2.Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it.
3. Its our choices that show what we truly are far more than our abilities.
4. It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
5. We must all make the choice between what is right and what is easy.
6. Really Hagrid, If you are holding out for universal popularity,I'm afraid you will be in this cabin for a very long time.

by the way ... 6th is my favorite.
Do you have any favorite Dumbledore quote?

5 comments:

  1. Brilliant list Rahmath, although I must admit I was thinking on the same lines for D...Now will have to rethink :( Another quote I had listed down was "Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." I used to love the way he was so matter-of-fact with a wonderful sense of humour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. why rethink???? write on the same thing... No post is the same. please do write . I so much want to read what your thoughts.

      Delete
    2. i mean... what we like, most of the times reflects what we are.

      Delete
  2. woo....nice..i love the one which says...he once got an every flavour beans,which was ear wax!! :P lol..(dont remember the exact words..but he tells that in chamber of secrets)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! There are so many of his quotes which make me chuckle. One can write a huge post on that too!!!!!

      Thanks for visiting my blog.:)

      Delete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me.
You made my day :)