Monday, July 21, 2014

9 favorite things

*My favorite Quote
Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.- Mahathma Gandhi

*My Favorite lyric (ok one of the...)
You think the only people who are people
Are the people who look and think like you
But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger
You'll learn things you never knew you never knew

*My favorite Book (Again one of the...)
A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith.
(I have heard it being described as depressing. Till then I could only see the fortitude.)

*My favorite Quality 
Kindness
(Ya, you can be hifi all that you want but I see that inherent kindness in you that wins my heart all the time.)

*My favorite Emotion
Love, ofcourse

*My favorite Sounds
Aman's laughter and Hubby's heart-beat. OK two of my favs. :)

*My favorite Disney movie
Series ok... Tinker bell

*My favorite Princess
on top of my mind.... Princess Fiona

*My favorite Board Game
Monopoly the simple one...











2 comments:

  1. Interesting compilation Rahmath, somehow this post reminded me of the song from sound of music,"raindrops on roses, whiskers on kittens....theses are a few of my favorite things..."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I had written a happiness song almost a decade agao.... thats somethign like the sound of music song. What are your fav. things?

      Delete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me.
You made my day :)