Saturday, February 20, 2016

Weekly Progress Update: 17/02/2016 - 23/02/2016

17/02/2016

Did not log. though fitbit did say that my activity level was around an hour.

18/02/2016
Did not log. Got up in the middle of the night and then discovered that I couldn't sleep at all. So I decided that I deserved a break.So I did not go for my morning walk. I know that 1 day is supposed ot be a rest day but I don't think I am doing that kind of a work out . Also I am afraid if I break the inertia then its going to be doubly hard for me to get back. I had begin to think of my weight loss also. It is against my initial stand of concentrating in one thing at a time.So back to one thing at a time.

19/02/2016

Got up at 6:00. went for the half an hour walk. Climbed 7 stairs. Did not do the evening 15 minutes. Slept off

20/02/2016

Didnot log. But I walked I think. Not the evening one though

21/02/2016

Got up at 8:00.Made tea and then went for the walk. I felt it very difficult to complete my half an hour walk today. Ultimately I stopped walking in the park and deviated to the market. Not brisk walking but still walking. Today in the afternoon I finally broke my resolve of not taking my weight until the end of the training. I guess i wanted to know whether this had any effect. The weighing balance showed 73 which is 1.5 kilo lesser than last time I saw the weight. I really really hope that I have actually lost my weight and that this is not some error. Anyhow decided that I wont weigh myself in between fortnights. Its quite difficult to measure any change really otherwise.

22/02/2016

Did not log

23/02/2016
Didnot log


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me.
You made my day :)