Saturday, December 24, 2016

Letters to my Diary ....or Blog????? 24.12.2016

Dear Blog


I started this as a dear diary post, the ones I post under letters to my diary. Then a conversation came to my mind, in which was remarking to JNT that i should start writing diary in the coming year as i feel much calmer when i write it. So he said you mean blog? I said " no, diary",
"blog diary?".
No actual book diary ...i assert.
The thing is my dear blog, I do write a lot in you. I think i am very very comfortable in expressing my emotions. I am not afraid. But still there are thing ...things you cant ...shouldn't put in the public domain, it may hurt others very personally. But the things need to be said no. Hence the diary.

This year has been a roller coaster of a year.I don't even remember how it started. I think in Jan Cousin in law hereby just called D landed. He stayed with us a some time before he found a place. In our mundane fast life even that was a huge difference. Then my sister came for the first time in last 5 years, and we went on a trip. A proper family trip. A signal that everything was finally normal in my life. I enjoyed the trip very very much indeed. We went to Missouri. I loved robbers cave. It was beautiful, felt very mystical going through it. I guess it was the highlight of the first quarter.

April stared with Amans school. technically he started in the end of march,,,,still....
Aman got settled very easily initially. even though we did wait fro two full days. just in case. Aman's growth this year was exponential. I think i have recorded it somewhere here itself. He started the school with small full sentences. In the last six months , he has GROWN. he argues, negotiates and philosphates. if thats a word. Initially I was a bit apprehensive as he never shared anything what happened in school . Even now he doesn't but some days, sometimes when his energy is more of a calm kind and I can somehow keep him by my side and talk  he shares amazingly....I am proud of him...

Initially I always thought that hubby would be the spoiling parent and I the one who set the rules. Initially it was so... but slowly the balance is shifting. I have the feeling that yes...i am the parent who will be the lenient one. I guess I will hand over  the fun but strict mantle to his father .

This is a topic i can keep writing about ..wont by the way. But i really really should start recording what aman says sometimes. But sometimes i wonder if in a few years time,if he will feel that i have abused his privacy. He is already a very private child. His father is an extremely private person too, unlike me who is very free with espressing the emotions, whatever it may be( I have my limits by the way but i have found out that my bar is a bit higher. Not nill though as some people assume)

Aman had leave on May. His grandparents came for some days to give company. But mostly he went to daycare. It becoming more and more difficult to send him to day care.

June was brother in law's marraige. Welcomed my sister in law home. We also shifted houses. Our new house was bigger independent house with lots of space in the front and back. Not many drawbacks.Only bearable ones

July they all came to gurgaon. We went to shimla. The original trip was to kashmir for HKs wedding. However because of the clash, no body could attend the wedding. The wedding took place somehow by the way and I am so happy for her. You know some people who deserve to be happy? Yes she is one of them.

Shimla trip was very good too.. I like to go to trips with my in laws. Rather than always go to TVM, I feel that once a trip should be there. Something weird happened in that trip though. Not weird at all if you think about it. I wish I could share .... again not here ....in another blog in another name....

August was fine ...But hubby got Chikangunya. And that is a baaaaaad disease. It is extremely painful. And i prayed to god that aman doesn't get it. Thankgod neither of us did . If i had also got chickengunya i dont know how we would have managed. Looking at our track record, we would have managed however, thank god...thank god.

Nothing happened in September or did it???? October MIL and FIL came to visit. Did I tell the second BIL joined here near our house for MBA. it didnot make a difference because the fellow was extremely busy upto november. But then it was nice when he came home in between.

November we wen to Bangalore. Father finalized the gift deed. Need to do so many things next year. I may have to make dead lines and submissions and all those things now. Again IGW, the day after tomorrow we are going to go to Kolkatta for a short trip. Will tell about it after it finishes.

I feel overwhelmed my dear blog,as if I have so much to say....This year has been eventful. I havenot told about the unsuccessful though successful blood donation trip i made. I started Yoga. Better I inspired hubby to do Yoga as well. I lost 4 kilos.I read some books. I read Mrs. Funny bones by Twinkle khanna today.  Hopefully i wont gain too much soon.Workwise i am still cofnused. Started my chartedship....

I have so much to say on that.

Will be back....
Love
Rahmath




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me.
You made my day :)