Thursday, March 16, 2017

Today....

-We had Aman's progress review. It was a very nice experience. The didi's told to do activities which will improve his fine motor skills.
-Today S's mama understood that I and hubby knew each other from college. She smiled and said... "ah now I understand. Whenever I see you guys coming you both never feel like a couple. Its more like friends coming. good good. God bless you". I felt so happy hearing that. It was like a warm candle in my heart all throughout the day.
-My line manager told me to make a presentation for my promotion. I got so scared of making my presentation that for one moment I almost did not want it. But then this is a challenge. That's one of the things I like about my company. Its as if they never run out of new things for us to do. I have never done a self promoting presentation before and is totally outside my comfort zone. So I will grow whatever the outcome is. Incidentally I was listening to song "Opportunity" in the movie Annie when this was conveyed to my line manager.
-Aman is feeling under the weather a bit. Need to give him medicine. I cannot wait for the weekend to start.
-I bought stencils for Aman to practice holding the pencil. I also bought foam letters. He does not understand the concept of stencils. But he totally loved sticking the foam letters. The foam letter were a real hit.
-Had a good breakfast of puri and mutta curry and a tasty lunch at school and finished with a great dinner with superb appalams theeyal and cabbage thoran. Thank you lord for our full stomachs and satisfied minds.
-Saw the wedding scene of Prince William and Kate Middleton. It was so sweet. The way she was saying the vows and the way they were looking at each other. Surely they knew the that they were watched critically but at that moment, at very moment it felt as if they both had withdrawn into a beautiful bubble in which no one but only they existed. It was beautiful to watch. I remembered Brother in law's wedding. He was cracking jokes and behaving abominably on the wedding mundap but i could see his nervousness. It was very sweet to see BIL and SIL together that day the the next. Its beautiful to see love....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me.
You made my day :)